Signed Up...

 So at this stage, there's not much to say - I figured with this year being a pared back Christmas, it'd be the year to give it a go. We're on "LockDean" which is basically Lockdown with more wine and less whinging. We've got Lu's folks coming over on Christmas day, and our Bubble family the following day for some unknown period of time, but the usual comings and goings are no longer there. The kids are at a stage where they're much less effort, so I figured this year, I'd give it a shot. I'll do my best to log the experience, and of course all the numbers will be over at strava! 

Weather forecast for the moment looks coldish, but at least no rain!


Windspeed nudging into double digits might be problematic, but should be okay. My bike (Ribble Carbon 872) describes itself as "Aero". My torso, which describes itself as "more designed for kickboxing than cycling" has generally been welcomed by bike mates for it's protective profile.

We'll see!?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opens the account...

Festive 50-67